October is here and hopefully we should start to see some warmer weather soon...
Some great news from SweNZ Taste is that we have placed our Christmas Order with our suppliers and it should be arriving within the next 2-3 weeks.
We have also managed to extend our product range, new products on SweNZ Taste are:
* Lindvalls Coffee - Fantastic coffee from the purveyors to the Royal Court of Sweden since the reign of Gustav V, early last century.
* Filiokus - a range of beautiful sunhats and "every day dress-ups" for children, NZ made with a Scandinavian Touch
* By Friday has added more beautiful clocks, pictures and aprons
* Coming Soon:
- Pluto Produkter (home accessories, gift items and Christmas decorations. Scandinavian style, which combines traditional shapes and thinking with a new modern look)
- Bengt & Lotta ( a collection of decorative every day objects)
- Julmust, marianne, gott & blandat, lingonberry juice concentrate and much more...
This months Special:
We have some Crisp bread which a short Best Before date of 2 Nov 2010, which we are selling at the extremely low price of $3.75, don't miss out!
Please have a look at our Bargain bin for more specials!
This months recipe:
Having a Halloween party and want to treat your friends for something different?
How about this one: Anchovy icecream with smoked or gravad salmon - sounds weird? It's delicious!
Posted: Mon 18 Oct 2010