Happy New Year!
Hope you have all had a fantastic Christmas break. We've had a great time away and now we are back home and open for business.
New Stock arriving next week
Our food supplier is busy packing our latest order and we should have more stock arriving by the end of next week.
As part of our next delivery we are very pleased to introduce Pearl Sugar and Fazer Oat Crisp bread to our list of products.
Toys and gifts
- Check out our great selection of toys and gifts. If there is something missing from a certain range, please ask as we might be able to get it for you.
- Our toy supplier is a Swedish Toy Importer (www.playitsafe.net.nz) and we can supply you with any of their products to a very competitive price. Our toy section just shows a small selection.
- And do check out Eva-Lottas knittlings - they are adorable!
- We have some Leksands Crispbread Linseed, with the short best before date of 20 January 2011, which we can offer for $5.00
- We also have a few bottles of julmust left, which we are selling to the reduced price of $3.60. (I took some down to the beach the other day - very nice.)
With the Pearl Sugar on it's way, this month recipe must be the Scandinavian Cinnamon buns. Served with a nice cup of Lindvalls coffee (or try some Elderflower cordial on a hot day, mmm...).